Monday, November 7, 2011

ERIN by Erin Fetherston

Erin Fetherston has to be one of my favorite designers. Most of her designs are soft, flowy, pretty, romantic and ethereal. Her offshoot line, ERIN by Erin Fetherston, has an amazing Resort 2012 collection. It's not available yet, as far as I can tell, but it must be coming soon. Not only is this collection beautiful, but it's also much less expensive than her original line. Most pieces will be priced at less than $375. I. Cannot. Wait.

So, what do you think? Anyone love these as much as I do?






All images from InStyle.com

8 comments:

  1. This collection looks lovely! Have a fab week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are all lovely !!! The frilly pink is my fave :) Kisses

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ♥
    Follow Fashion and Cookies
    Follow My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am dying over those two pink ones! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love the gorgeous camel and black print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey michelle. i love this. so happy I stumbled across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously a sweet blog, and I love that collection, very feminine. now following :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these collection, they are all so pretty and feminine. I would wear them in a heartbeat.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I looooove to read your comments, so leave one if you like.