Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yay! C. Wonder is online!

I've been waiting for C.Wonder's online shop to open, and it finally has! I am not disappointed. Here's a sample of the goodies I found there:

Bamboo Bangle
Wave Lacquer Tray
Stripey Crewneck Sweater
Heart Birds Mug
Ikat Pattern Notebook
Glitter Belt
Stripe Dog Leash
Dot Glass Votive

Every single thing there is adorable, and for the most part, very well-priced. I'm sure the online shop only represents a fraction of what is available in the real stores, but for those of us who live far away, it's the next best thing! I think my week is looking up!

7 comments:

  1. So many cute items!! I'd LOVE to see the store in person although I'm sure my credit card would disagree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dot glass votive! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I hadn't heard of this before, but it looks like they have some cute stuff. I may even have to make a trip over to the real store...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH I know right?! There is so much gorgeousness in this store. I visited the store when I went to NYC recently and the dressing rooms had music you could adjust depending on your mood (flirty; happy; etc), and you could adjust the lighting. Too cool!

    XO,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, I love that mug! I've never heard of C.Wonders. I'll have to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a more fabulous notebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read about C Wonder two weeks ago and I was waiting for their online store to open as well. Too funny, I posted about this store today too. Because it is still fairly new, I don't think many people have heard of it. There are also news that this store will expand all over the country next year! I can't wait! I love the ikat bowls and so many items from their store!

    Have a happy weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I looooove to read your comments, so leave one if you like.