Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

The Gist: 
I switched over to a new blog account, name, and URL.

The Story:
Ever since I started this blog, I've been having some problems with Blogger. Out of a dozen small problems, I've also had some major ones. I've gotten a bunch of email from people who say they tried to follow me but couldn't, or tried to comment and couldn't. After trying to get help from the Blogger people with no success, I've decided to bite the bullet and create an entirely new account and an entirely new blog, hoping this will solve my problem. We'll see, I guess. I've imported everything here into my new blog, which of course, I had to rename. 

I'll be posting in both places for awhile, but if you are so inclined,  
please follow me over to my new (but not really new) blog
For those of you who I also follow, I will be re-following you with my new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I looooove to read your comments, so leave one if you like.